Congratulations on your decision to get trained by one of the most innovative beauty guru in America.
Below you will find a list of courses that we provide, but you will need to meet certain requirements in regards to practicing on a live model when attending your training course.
Depending on where you reside or work, you will need to research the requirements for your applicable state. Although the following is an example list of requirements that must be fulfilled for BROW2 training in New York, it will give you some insight of where to begin your research.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further information about your state and are interested in training for hairstrokes, microblading, feather strokes and permanent makeup. We do travel, and are available for one-on-one training of microblading and hairstrokes and can organize a visit to you.
Example of training in New York:
- You must be registered with the County Health Department in order to work on live models during your training. This is MANDATORY. If you do not live in Miami, you must be registered with the Health Department in the county you live in.
- You must register with the county that you will be doing services in. Do your research on knowing your state and county legalities before registering. We only provide certification, not licensing, as that is done by a government agency.
- To meet the requirements for registration with your County Health Department to perform permanent makeup/tattoo during your training you will need to a complete a bloodborne pathogens course online, since PMU is controlled buy the Department of Health, each state and county is different.
We recommend going to www.redcross.com and look under ‘blood borne pathogen test.’ The test is $25 and can usually be completed in about 2 hours.
NOTE: The course you will choose on the site is listed as the Florida or Miami course. Once you pay for the course the name on the credit card must match the name of the student who is taking the course, otherwise your certification will not be valid.
If you are planning on microblading in any other state, please check online for the requirements for bloodborne pathogen tests. It is mandatory in every state in order to perform microblading, however requirements vary.
You must e-mail the following prior to taking the course:
- Completion of Bloodborne pathogen test
- A copy of your government issued id to prove you are at least 18 or older
- Completed Application for Tattoo Artist License
We wish you the best and if you have any questions or concerns please contact us.