In order to guarantee your class the following must be completed and provided to BROW2 ACADEMY by the final registration date advertised for your particular course (which is always 2 weeks prior to the first day of the event):
- Full payment
- A signed student agreement (This is completed when registering.)
- Proof of required certification and licensing must be provided.
If any requirements fail to be met by the deadline associated with any live certification course, you will lose the guarantee of your spot in the class for which you registered.
See below for further details related to our Payment, Requirements, and Cancellation Policies.
All payments are non-refundable, however, payments are transferrable to a different live course date under the circumstances described below, with a $100 re-registration fee.
A 50% deposit is required to secure your spot in a live certification course. This 50% deposit also entitles you to a BROW2 Starter Kit, which you will receive at the actual live course.
The 50% remaining balance is due by the day that represents exactly 2 weeks prior to the live certification course which you registered for.
If the 50% remaining balance is not paid by the deadline mentioned above, you lose the guarantee of your spot in the course you registered for.
How To Make Payment
Upon setting your BROW2 class, we will send you a link for your payment.
VERY IMPORTANT: All students, regardless of what state you reside in, must provide proof that all requirements below have been met by the deadline advertised for any particular live course, exactly 2 weeks prior to your course date. Failure to do so will result in the loss of the guarantee of your spot in the certification course you have registered for. Attendance in your registered course will then be dependent on availability.
REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND OUR LIVE CERTIFICATION COURSES:
1. [MANDATORY] Signed student agreement
2. [MANDATORY] Bloodborne pathogens and communicable diseases certification
3. Tattoo license (Permanent or guest)
VERY IMPORTANT: Tattoo license requirements vary from state to state, and even from county to county. You are responsible to check with your own state Department of Health to determine what the requirements are to practice microblading in your state, which will determine if you are required to obtain a tattoo license, and which type.
Example: Training in New York
1. You must be registered with the County Health Department in order to work on live models during your training. This is MANDATORY. If you do not live in New York, you must be registered with the Health Department in the county you live in.
2. You must register with the county that you will be doing services in. Do your research on knowing your state and county legalities before registering. We only provide certification, not licensing, as that is done by a government agency.
Should you need any further information regarding certification outside the state of New York, please contact us.
Our cancellation policy applies in the event that a registered student voluntarily decides to cancel after paying.
Our policy makes all payments non-refundable and final, but transferable under special circumstances. This policy exists to encourage only those who are serious about building a microblading business to take our training courses.
In the event that the final 50% payment due for a particular course has not yet been paid by the deadline, please see the description in our PAYMENT POLICY section above.
The one additional exception to our cancellation policy pertains to health related emergencies, in which case verification would need to be provided to validate the transferability of the registration.